Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Vin Diesel reveals his new baby's very special name, a tribute to Paul Walker


 Vin Diesel and his longtime girlfriend Paloma Jimenez recently welcomed a new baby to their        family. On Monday, the "Furious 7" star shared all the sweet details with TODAY SHOW.

The actor, who already has a son and daughter with Jimenez, revealed that he's now the proud papa of another baby girl. And that special addition to the family has a very special name.

"I named her Pauline," he revealed 

He was in the room, Diesel recalled. There's no other person that I was thinking about as I was cutting this umbilical cord. I just ... knew he was there.

And Diesel decided that Pauline's name would be a way to make sure Walker would always be there.

It felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my family and a part of my world he explained.

Diesel has long thought of Walker as a part of that family. At a recent preview screening of "Furious 7 he said that when Walker died in a car crash in 2013. I lost my best friend. I lost my brother. 

"Furious 7 Walker's last film, opens in theaters nationwide April 3

(Text Source http://www.today.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment